The food lovers' book club returns with a 'pulses' themed evening inspired by the British Dal Festival. and nutritious ingredients: lentils, peas and beans. Join us upstairs at the Lewes Arms for a two-course bring-a-dish feast that never ceases to impress. Usual rules apply - bring a dish and the cookbook it came from to share with the group. All welcome!
New to Cook the Books? Here are some tips!
- Be prepared to give a brief, informal intro to the group about what you have brought
- No need to go wild: a single dish as per recipe to serve 2-4 should be ample
- Leftovers must be taken home with you
- Bring appropriate storage and serving equipment for your dish
- Paper plates and disposable cutlery will be provided but, to cut down on waste, guests are encouraged to bring their own
- The Lewes Arms are generous in allowing us to use their function rooms free-of-charge. Please show thanks by purchasing drinks at the bar
The Lewes Arms are generous in allowing us to use their function rooms free-of-charge. Please show thanks by purchasing drinks at the bar.
Where Is It?
The Lewes Arms, Mount Place, Lewes, BN7 1YH